Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hi Fellow Fibro-ers

How was your day today?
I received real bad news today...  The girl I use to babysit many moons ago (she was about 42 now) has passed away! She passed Mar. 26th....  I am in such shock!  I babysat her and her sister since they were born  til I was out of high school .. I think I baby sat them for about 8 years running...... I can just imagine how her parents are feeling right now..  They also had real bad luck a couple years ago... They were in a motorcycle accident about 2009,  a truck hit them head on...  They were both in the hospital a whole lot with surgeries etc  and the father lost one of his legs...  Dealing with that is bad enough, and now with the loss of their daughter,  this is just tragic!  I dont know how she died or if she had been sick or what but  I am so sad !!  42 is just too young! .........
Her guestbook is here if you want to read it ! 
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/buffalonews/guestbook.aspx?n=roxanne-lang&pid=149895145
She was a real sweet woman (and little girl) at the time I babysat her!   I lived next door to them when I was growing up and always babysat for her mom whenever she needed me which was about every weekend ......  God Bless them!!

Hope you had a day of pain free !
Love n Hugs,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment