Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome Everyone

Hi, my name is Nancy..... I am happily married, 
will be 53 yrs young this month (Apr 2011). I have 2 beautiful grown children from previous marriage  .... 
I live with Fibromyalgia and have been for about 10 years now. I also have Osteoarthritis, CFS, IBS, GERD, allergies, and so on.... I am now on SSDI as of Jan. 2010 as I sure cannot work anymore due to my every day severe pain and no sleep and so on.
I am so grateful to God for helping me receive my SSDI ...  It sure was a God send and helps me  breathe a lot easier ...

Please come make friends with me and others and share my blog with fellow Fibro. sufferers. We can share our experiences with any drugs we've tried, over counter meds we've tried, what works, what  doesn't, help each other with any questions we may have...   Just talk about your day whether good or bad...  Or just want to say Hi ! 
Maybe we can ease the mind of a person who just found out they have Fibromyalgia and are scared and have tons of questions and need a good friend!!

I can chat about my experiences throughout the last 10 years and I will also share with you privately who I used to Represent me to get my SSDI awarded to me if you so wish to ask me and are thinking of applying for SSDI ....

So come join me and chat away..   I Welcome your friendship and I hope we can help others too!  Let's spread the Fibro. word!  It is REAL and it HURTS!!

Thank you and until next time , may God Bless your day!
Love to all,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment