Saturday, April 2, 2011

How is Everyone today?

Hi My Friends,

How are you doing this nice warm Saturday?
I didn't sleep  much but that is the norm for me!!

I did some email and I went outside for about 15 mins to talk with a neighbor...
Was very nice out there...Took my kitty cat out with me too! He loved the fresh air..

My back started to hurt a lot just standing outside for 15 mins...  I had to start moving a little.. It hurts so bad just standing still .... 
So how is your Fibro. pain today!  And/or the other issues you have ?

I made breaded chicken drums for dinner... mmm  mmmm...

Don't forget, if you know you cannot work anymore and you are thinking of going for ssdi   you can private IM me on my facebook page (link at the top right) or give me your email addy and I can email you with who I used to represent me  and I can  answer your questions if you have any, and we all do!  I know I had tons !! 

Lets get this blog hopping ok? 

Take care and have a great evening!
God Bless!
Love,   Nancy

1 comment:

  1. This is really neat :-) Thank you for sharing ... :-)

    Pain is intense today ... the barometric pressure change is a bear! :-(

    ReplyDelete